I realized I didn't post a single thing in July. What a great summer - lots of dancing, and one last wonderful week at Clear Lake with my family before school starts!
This year, in addition to my pre-professional training, I have been invited to dance at a private university in my city in their advanced dance program. I will be taking 5 college credits this semester (all advanced dance classes that will count toward a dance major.)
The week before I start my first day of college, I will begin my first week of high school - lol!
UPDATE: OK, my mom made me take out information about my schedule, but she did say I could post this. My foot is better even though it's behind a post, and I'm touching the horizon lol. Could be better.
xo
Madeline
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment